Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > (digital) photograpy tutorials online?

(digital) photograpy tutorials online?

Quercus

Hi there...

I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
but that's not mandatory) online, and free

I got a new Kodak DX6340 and wanna learn how to get all those manual
features do their best

Thanks in advance.

-Quercus-

Andy Hewitt

Quercus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi there...
>
> I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
> photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
> but that's not mandatory) online, and free
>
> I got a new Kodak DX6340 and wanna learn how to get all those manual
> features do their best

Just do a Google search on 'digital photography', there are dozens. The
first site that came up is good www.dpreview.com.

--
Andy Hewitt ** FAF#1, (Ex-OSOS#5 - BMW K100RS 8v)
Honda Concerto 16v: Windows free zone (Mac G3) (definitely staying)

Angel

Try
http://209.196.177.41/contents.htm

Regards

Angel

"Quercus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bsbn4g$6sk$(E-Mail Removed)-data.net...
> Hi there...
>
> I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
> photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
> but that's not mandatory) online, and free
>
> I got a new Kodak DX6340 and wanna learn how to get all those manual
> features do their best
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Quercus-

luke

I am after a similar thing. I founmd this which looks quite good
http://www.agfanet.com/en/cafe/photo...ont_index.php3

it was listed on this site which also has some good links on it
http://www.dcviews.com/tutors.htm

Luke

Socius

In article <bsbn4g$6sk$(E-Mail Removed)-data.net>,
Quercus wrote...

> Hi there...
>
> I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
> photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
> but that's not mandatory) online, and free
>
> I got a new Kodak DX6340 and wanna learn how to get all those manual
> features do their best
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Quercus-

A very good site with many useful tutorials is:

http://luminous-landscape.com/

Regards

Socius

Conrad Weiler

Hi,

Thanks to all who gave wonderful tutorial sites to visit.

Best,

Conrad
Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon

Quercus

Thank you all, I googled for a while and found a couple of tutorials,
but they were not quite complete.

There's so much to learn

Thanks again.

-Quercus-

Socius escribió:
> In article <bsbn4g$6sk$(E-Mail Removed)-data.net>,
> Quercus wrote...
>

>>Hi there...
>>
>>I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
>>photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
>>but that's not mandatory) online, and free
>>
>>I got a new Kodak DX6340 and wanna learn how to get all those manual
>>features do their best
>>
>>Thanks in advance.
>>
>>-Quercus-

> A very good site with many useful tutorials is:
>
> http://luminous-landscape.com/
>
> Regards
>
> Socius

John Smith

Don't forget http://www.shortcourses.com

Kerry Sanders

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:45:10 +0100, Quercus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
>photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
>but that's not mandatory) online, and free

Not a list of tutorials or anything, but you can probably find information
related to tutorials at http://photography.about.com

-----
Kerry Sanders
http://photos.pshack.com/

Fuzzy Logic

[posted and mailed]

Quercus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bsbn4g$6sk$1@nsnmrro2-
gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net:

> I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
> photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
> but that's not mandatory) online, and free

This is not a bad site:

http://www.shortcourses.com/

system c/specman e tutorials Pow VHDL 1 05-11-2006 04:12 AM
Etching tutorials-or now for something completely different Technoholic Case Modding 71 09-27-2005 06:39 AM
Updated Networking Tutorials? =?Utf-8?B?UGFycm90?= Wireless Networking 3 06-20-2005 01:40 AM
PSL stmt embedded in VHDL: good tutorials somewhere? Eric DELAGE VHDL 2 04-06-2005 05:11 AM
Good books/tutorials on VHDL? Chaos Master VHDL 1 02-18-2004 09:24 PM

Advertisments