Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sigma SD9 still selling on EBay

Sigma SD9 still selling on EBay

Rosedco

In spite of all the negative comments in this NG the SD9 is still popular it
seems to EBay bidders - plenty of bids in the $800 area for the camera with two
lenses - personally though I think the Canon 300D with one lense is a better
choice for about $200 more.

Rosemarie

George Preddy

"Rosedco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In spite of all the negative comments in this NG the SD9 is still popular

it
> seems to EBay bidders - plenty of bids in the $800 area for the camera

with two
> lenses - personally though I think the Canon 300D with one lense is a

better
> choice for about $200 more.

If you want a 1.58MP P&S, the dR is one of the best deals going. Though
buying the Canon kit lens is a total loss.

Bob Hatch

"Rosedco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In spite of all the negative comments in this NG the SD9 is still popular

it
> seems to EBay bidders - plenty of bids in the $800 area for the camera

with two
> lenses - personally though I think the Canon 300D with one lense is a

better
> choice for about $200 more.
>
> Rosemarie

The Canon 300D would be a better choice with no lens at a $1000 more.
--
"Secular nations have one thing in common -- mass graves, and
the reason is that they believe the government is the final arbiter