Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photoframe question

photoframe question

James

I just purchased photoframe 2.5 off ebay and would like some tips. I
am unable to preview the frames from the 'edges' folder, I have to
apply them to see the effect...very time consuming. Also, is there
any way to get the edge effect on the inner and outer edge of the
image? If I choose an edge and make it black, there is a hard line
border around the perimeter with the effect on the inside. I would
like the effect BE the border if that makes sense.

thanks, James