Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > dock problem

dock problem

Michael Balarama

I have a Kodak camera dock II and the software they gave me with it won't
install because I HAVE ANEW VERSION OF QUICKTIME...I get pictures off the
camera with a card reader-but they are so big that people don't like it when
I send them one as they take a long time to download...
anyone know where I can get that dock deal to work with picture transfer
software of something.
thanks
Michael