Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > does sigma own canon?

does sigma own canon?

Chumley

A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
this true?

I've been off the scene for a few years, sorry if this has been dealt
with here before.

Thanks.

Sockmonkey

> A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
> this true?

No.

Tony Spadaro

It is complete nonsense.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Chumley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
> this true?
>
> I've been off the scene for a few years, sorry if this has been dealt
> with here before.
>
> Thanks.

PhotoMan

"Chumley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
> this true?
>
> I've been off the scene for a few years, sorry if this has been dealt
> with here before.
>
> Thanks.

Actually, Canon owns the market.

Betty Swallocks

More likely Canon will own Sigma if they keep leeching money on blind alleys
ala SD9/10.

"Chumley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
> this true?
>
> I've been off the scene for a few years, sorry if this has been dealt
> with here before.
>
> Thanks.

Mark B.

"Chumley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
> this true?

no.