Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Shannon

Re: Shannon

Lionel

Kibo informs me that "Betty Swallocks"
<bettytrailertrash&(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

>maybe you should wipe your boots before walking all over your paper
>background & leaving boot prints ??

Ouch - you're not kidding.

And I really feel sorry for poor Andrea. If I put a shot that
unflattering of my girlfriend up on my website, I'd wake up one morning
to find my balls nailed to the nearest tree.

Betty Swallocks

maybe you should wipe your boots before walking all over your paper
background & leaving boot prints ??

"stephen dawson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TXn5/(E-Mail Removed)...
> We were playing around with some gels and got some nice photographs.
> Here is one I like. No post processing. PS used to convert NEF to
> JPG, and that is all.
>
> http://www.dawsonsphotography.com/ga...s/shannon.html
>
> And Shannon is wonderful
>
> --
> Stephen
> http://www.dawsonsphotography.com

Mxsmanic

Lionel writes:

> And I really feel sorry for poor Andrea. If I put a shot that
> unflattering of my girlfriend up on my website, I'd wake up one morning
> to find my balls nailed to the nearest tree.

How can you be sure that the photo was unflattering?

Lionel

Kibo informs me that Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

>Lionel writes:
>
>> And I really feel sorry for poor Andrea. If I put a shot that
>> unflattering of my girlfriend up on my website, I'd wake up one morning
>> to find my balls nailed to the nearest tree.

>How can you be sure that the photo was unflattering?

Damn, I hadn't thought of that. I certainly /hope/ it is, if only for
Andrea's sake.

George Kerby

On 12/22/03 3:17 AM, in article bs6cju$uhn$(E-Mail Removed), "Betty
Swallocks" <bettytrailertrash&(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> maybe you should wipe your boots before walking all over your paper
> background & leaving boot prints ??

LOL!
Can anyone sing along with ZZ Top's "Pearl Necklace"???

Journalist-North

"Betty Swallocks" <bettytrailertrash&(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bs6cju$uhn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> maybe you should wipe your boots before walking all over your paper
> background & leaving boot prints ??

Maybe he SHOULD have applied a little more PS post processing...

Journalist