Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > wide angle lens recommendation for sony cameras?

wide angle lens recommendation for sony cameras?

Tyro

I have a sony dsc-v1. I bought a wide angle lens but I can't stand the fish
eye effect from it and the quality is not so good.

What kind of WA lens should I get for this thing without paying a fortune?

Any WA recommendation for Sony trv-27 video camera?

thanks

Seymore

For the V1, the VCL-DEH07V. It's made for the V1, so It'll work well with the V1!
http://tinyurl.com/23avz

As for the DCR-TRV27, just find what MM the cam will take and start trying the WA at your local camera store. You'll find something
that'll work.

Seymore...
Owner of an S85... and luvin' it!