Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon Coolpix 5400 in low light

Nikon Coolpix 5400 in low light

G Duran

I'm thinking in buying the Coolpix 5400 mainly because it has the
ĘbulbĘ feature (and as I have seen, other digital cameras doesn't have
it)

Reading reviews I noted that it may have some problems with the focus
on dim light scenes, so I'm asking if you know something about this...
is it a big problem or not?

Also I want to know how noisy are the pictures of this camera using
long exposures (more than 2 minutes for example) with a low iso (50 or
100). I imagine that with the 400 ISO it will be a lot of noise in the
pic.

Thanks!