Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > AF Flash

AF Flash

Ok sorry for all my questions, but I'm pretty much a newbie.
Anywho...I have AF Flash enabled in my camera settings. Now, if I take
a picture with the flash OFF, will the AF Flash still "flash" or does
it just work when the flash is enabled?

Alan Browne

B wrote:

> Ok sorry for all my questions, but I'm pretty much a newbie.
> Anywho...I have AF Flash enabled in my camera settings. Now, if I take
> a picture with the flash OFF, will the AF Flash still "flash" or does
> it just work when the flash is enabled?

....is this beyond your ability to test and verify yourself?

PS

Not to be funny or anything why don`t you just try it

--
Peter Sullivan
"B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Ok sorry for all my questions, but I'm pretty much a newbie.
> Anywho...I have AF Flash enabled in my camera settings. Now, if I take
> a picture with the flash OFF, will the AF Flash still "flash" or does
> it just work when the flash is enabled?

Can I make a Flash Object a live link using html instead of flash? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 8 02-09-2012 05:33 AM
Another flash question - jpegs in flash movie acting oddly. Jim Higson HTML 1 09-21-2004 10:38 PM
flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters Bernie ASP .Net 0 09-05-2004 05:28 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
Why not a Flash -> flash device? Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\) Digital Photography 0 07-16-2003 09:57 AM

Advertisments