Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Upgrade to Photoshop CS

Upgrade to Photoshop CS

Holger Horn

Hello,

I use the German version fo Photoshop 7 under Mac OS X.

Now I want to buy an English upgrade version of Photoshop CS - which is
much cheaper than the German upgrade ...

Does anybody know whether a German Photoshop is upgradable to the
English Verion of CS ?

Thanks from Bremen, Germany

Holger Horn

Rich

i'm sure emailing Adobe will get you the answer......

Rich

www.digitalmood.co.uk

news:bs3226$n5f$05$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...