Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Epson R300 Available!

The Epson R300 Available!

TibbySF

The Epson R300 is now available at

http://www.digitalgamut.com/.

Just to let you know, it is so hard to find!

Mark B.

"TibbySF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The Epson R300 is now available at
>
> http://www.digitalgamut.com/.
>
> Just to let you know, it is so hard to find!

No it's not. I saw it at 2 different retail stores last weekend - one was
Best Buy, I think the other was Office Max.

Mark

GAH

....And just under their price for it?

Quote: "Due to the printer's size and weight shipping and insurance charge
is $25 in the continental US."

Nah.... I'll wait till after Christmas when the stores have them. I don't
do inflated shipping charges.

Greg

"TibbySF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The Epson R300 is now available at
>
> http://www.digitalgamut.com/.
>
> Just to let you know, it is so hard to find!

Tony Spadaro

No thanks. I don't buy from spammers.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"TibbySF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> The Epson R300 is now available at
>
> http://www.digitalgamut.com/.
>
> Just to let you know, it is so hard to find!

Steve Colburn

I wonder when they say "continental US", do they really mean that? Or do they mean "contiguous US".

Alaska IS on the same "continent" as the lower 48, but I bet when I tell them I want it shipped to Alaska the price will be much
greater than the $25. Shoot, I can't get flash memory shipped here for less that $25!

Steve

"GAH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:Ol6Fb.6660$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> ...And just under their price for it?
>
> Quote: "Due to the printer's size and weight shipping and insurance charge
> is $25 in the continental US."
>

> Nah.... I'll wait till after Christmas when the stores have them. I don't
> do inflated shipping charges.
>

> Greg
>

> "TibbySF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > The Epson R300 is now available at
> >
> > http://www.digitalgamut.com/.
> >
> > Just to let you know, it is so hard to find!

ArtKramr

>Subject: Re: The Epson R300 Available!
>From: "Steve Colburn" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>Date: 12/20/03 9:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>I wonder when they say "continental US", do they really mean that? Or do
>they mean "contiguous US".
>
>Alaska IS on the same "continent" as the lower 48, but I bet when I tell them
>I want it shipped to Alaska the price will be much
>greater than the $25. Shoot, I can't get flash memory shipped here for less
>that $25!
>
>Steve
>
>"GAH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Ol6Fb.6660$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
>> ...And just under their price for it?
>>
>> Quote: "Due to the printer's size and weight shipping and insurance charge
>> is $25 in the continental US."
>>

>> Nah.... I'll wait till after Christmas when the stores have them. I don't
>> do inflated shipping charges.
>>

>> Greg
>>

>> "TibbySF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> > The Epson R300 is now available at
>> >
>> > http://www.digitalgamut.com/.
>> >
>> > Just to let you know, it is so hard to find!

I bought mine last week at Fry's. $169,00. Great printer.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

TibbySF

This is not an inflated shipping charge - the package is 22 lbs, and
quite large. The combination of both the size and weight makes it
expensive to ship - ususally $22 for a shipment to the east coast
(they're shipped from Fresno, CA), but it is more to the Northeast.

Small web retailers working with small margines cannot eat up the
shipping charge like large ones can - besides that the large ones have
a number of warehouses which makes it cheaper.

"GAH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Ol6Fb.6660$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net>...
> ...And just under their price for it?
>
> Quote: "Due to the printer's size and weight shipping and insurance charge
> is $25 in the continental US."
>

> Nah.... I'll wait till after Christmas when the stores have them. I don't
> do inflated shipping charges.
>

> Greg
>

> "TibbySF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > The Epson R300 is now available at
> >
> > http://www.digitalgamut.com/.
> >
> > Just to let you know, it is so hard to find!

Tony Spadaro

But you're still a spamming asshole. Why would anybody be stupid enough to
encourage you?