Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Flash for 602zoom

Flash for 602zoom

** Pee Cee **

Hi Guys,
Anyone recommend an automatic flash unit for my Finepix 602 zoom ? swivel,
bounce etc.
I have looked around on the net and see loads to work with other makes but
not mine.
I am in the uk,
Thanks for any help,
Paul.

--
Paul Cartwright
www.psoftgraphics.co.uk

tobaritx

I use an old Flash Amity 820az, in auto or manual mode.
works fine with 602.

tobaritx
------------------------------
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/argazkiak2003
------------------------------

"** Pee Cee **" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:jS2Fb.953$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Guys,
> Anyone recommend an automatic flash unit for my Finepix 602 zoom ? swivel,
> bounce etc.
> I have looked around on the net and see loads to work with other makes but
> not mine.
> I am in the uk,
> Thanks for any help,
> Paul.
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> www.psoftgraphics.co.uk

Michael Meissner

"** Pee Cee **" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Hi Guys,
> Anyone recommend an automatic flash unit for my Finepix 602 zoom ? swivel,
> bounce etc. I have looked around on the net and see loads to work with other
> makes but not mine. I am in the uk, Thanks for any help, Paul.

Any generic auto-thrystor flash that has low voltage will work with the S602.
The S602 doesn't support any advanced flash features like TTL (through the
lens) mode where the camera controls the flash.

The standard page for flash voltages is:

http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html

--
Michael Meissner
http://www.the-meissners.org

Todd Walker

In article <jS2Fb.953$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Hi Guys,
> Anyone recommend an automatic flash unit for my Finepix 602 zoom ? swivel,
> bounce etc.
> I have looked around on the net and see loads to work with other makes but
> not mine.
> I am in the uk,
> Thanks for any help,
> Paul.

Sunpak 383 Super.

--
__________________________________
Todd Walker

Bill

I use a Vivitar 272. Camera in manual mode and flash in one of the 3 auto
modes works well matching the aperture to the flash calculation dial. I keep
custom white balance #1 set to my flash to get good color.

Bill

"** Pee Cee **" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jS2Fb.953$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Guys,
> Anyone recommend an automatic flash unit for my Finepix 602 zoom ? swivel,
> bounce etc.
> I have looked around on the net and see loads to work with other makes but
> not mine.
> I am in the uk,
> Thanks for any help,
> Paul.
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> www.psoftgraphics.co.uk

** Pee Cee **

Cheers,
Paul.
news:bs2hh5$949lc$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...