Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > digihelp!

digihelp!

DSPL

I'm currently looking to buy a digital camera for myself and am looking in
the 4.0 mega pixels. One of my brothers owns a canon, the other one a
nikon. I've been looking at the Pentax optio S4 but I feel I don't know
enough about digital cameras to make up my mind...

Here are the options

-Pentax optio S4
-Canon Powershot SD10
-Nikon coolpix 3700 (3.2mp)

I'm looking for something compact with a decent optical zoom

What about kodak and olympus... fuji... minolta?

Anything helps! Thanks please reply to dsplarose AT hotmail DOT com

"DSPL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EqREb.24259$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I'm currently looking to buy a digital camera for myself and am looking in
> the 4.0 mega pixels. One of my brothers owns a canon, the other one a
> nikon. I've been looking at the Pentax optio S4 but I feel I don't know
> enough about digital cameras to make up my mind...

you're in for a long process depending how picky you are. check review
sites. find the most readable and useful in your opinion.

then do google site search for models.

or site search terms describing features, defects, or qualities important to
*you*.
photo-quality
distortion
lag