Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > UK photo printing services?

UK photo printing services?

Louise

Hello,
Does any know if there are printing services in the UK which offer a matt
finish on prints? I've been using Jessops for a while although they only
offer a glossy finish.

Thanks!

Mike Brodbelt

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:28:53 +0000, Louise wrote:

> Hello,
> Does any know if there are printing services in the UK which offer a matt
> finish on prints? I've been using Jessops for a while although they only
> offer a glossy finish.

Photobox do a matt option on prints ordered from them.

Mike.

African Bios

Mike Brodbelt <m.brodbelt@__NO_SPAM_PLEASE__coruscant.demon.co.u k> wrote
in
newsan.2003.12.19.13.55.24.988584@__NO_SPAM_PLEA SE__coruscant.demon.co.
uk:

> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:28:53 +0000, Louise wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Does any know if there are printing services in the UK which offer a
>> matt finish on prints? I've been using Jessops for a while although
>> they only offer a glossy finish.

> Photobox do a matt option on prints ordered from them.
>
> Mike.

Asda

--
Remove nyet / block or change dot to .