Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Lexar Media 40X any good?

Lexar Media 40X any good?

John

I have a Canon S50. Would this particular model be able to take
advantage of a "faster" CF card? Right now I'm using a normal 256MB
Sandisk CF card. I can see the lag sometimes watiting for pictures
and movies to finish writing to the card. Would the S50 be able to
write quicker to a faster card? I know that some devices it won't make
any difference how fast the card is. Just wondering if the S50 is one
of those, or if it'll actually help me get back to shooting quicker.

Thanks for any input

John