Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon 2700F driver update on Canon UK site.

Canon 2700F driver update on Canon UK site.

William Warburton

Hi,
Just noticed that there's a download of Scancraft 3.6.6 on
Canon's UK website- looks like it's recently been uploaded (18/9/3003)
and I havn't seen any references to it here.

Claims to work under XP, too, which was why I was snooping around
(havn't tried it, yet, though).

http://ww2.canon.co.uk/driverdownload/

Cheers,
W.

Michael J Davis

William Warburton <(E-Mail Removed)> observed
>Hi,
> Just noticed that there's a download of Scancraft 3.6.6 on
>Canon's UK website- looks like it's recently been uploaded (18/9/3003)
>and I havn't seen any references to it here.
>
> Claims to work under XP, too, which was why I was snooping around
>(havn't tried it, yet, though).
>
>http://ww2.canon.co.uk/driverdownload/

Thanks! Won't be able to report back until after Christmas.

Mike
Michael J Davis
<><
Some newsgroup contributors appear to have confused
the meaning of "discussion" with "digression".
<><

Michael J Davis

Michael J Davis <?.?@trustsof.demon.co.uk> observed
>William Warburton <(E-Mail Removed)> observed
>>Hi,
>> Just noticed that there's a download of Scancraft 3.6.6 on
>>Canon's UK website- looks like it's recently been uploaded (18/9/3003)
>>and I havn't seen any references to it here.
>>
>> Claims to work under XP, too, which was why I was snooping around
>>(havn't tried it, yet, though).
>>
>>http://ww2.canon.co.uk/driverdownload/

>Thanks! Won't be able to report back until after Christmas.

Follow up my own post....

Were you able to download this file? I get dropped by the site each of
three attempts at around 3.4Mb downloaded (I have used different
browsers to see if that made a difference).

Mike
Michael J Davis
<><