Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Which digital Film?

Which digital Film?

Kerry Sanders

>I have _never_ seen a thick CF card - i.e. type II. Check your 64MB
>card - if the connector edge is 3mm thick, it is type I.

They are out there, especially in the larger size cards. 1, 2, 4 gig. I have
a 512 meg card that is type II here. It does not work in my Canon A80, of
course.

-----
Kerry Sanders
http://photos.pshack.com/

David J Taylor

"Kerry Sanders" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have _never_ seen a thick CF card - i.e. type II. Check your 64MB
> >card - if the connector edge is 3mm thick, it is type I.

> They are out there, especially in the larger size cards. 1, 2, 4 gig.

I have
> a 512 meg card that is type II here. It does not work in my Canon A80,

of
> course.

Thanks, Kerry. I still have never seen one, out in the wild, though.

It does seem unlikely that the OP's 64MB card was type II though.

Cheers,
David