Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > David J. Littleboy and Japan

David J. Littleboy and Japan

David

Hello David Littleboy.
Sorry I thought your name was Littlejoy, my bad. Thanks for the images. I
was looking for some you hade on your school dir, I think. The one with the
Mr. Pizza Cook images I have a friend who is writing a paper on
Japanese life, from an American point of view and wants to brows your
pictures there. If you would, can you send me a link via email?
Thanks, David

> Hey David, Post one of your pictures of Japan. I have a friend that wants

> see the Hiroshima pic you posted a while back, but I cant find it here in
> the archive. The one of the city I think it was.

There's plenty of joy here, but the buoys are tiny and the explosions
nuclear.

I haven't put up a lot of images. These two are from an island in the
Hiroshima prefecture part of the Setonaikai

http://www.pbase.com/image/14770826/large
http://www.pbase.com/image/21864044/large

This one's a shrine in Tokyo.

http://www.pbase.com/image/22566107/large

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan
Post a follow-up to this message

David J. Littleboy

newsZGDb.571667$Fm2.535421@attbi_s04...
> Hello David Littleboy.
> Sorry I thought your name was Littlejoy, my bad. Thanks for the images. I
> was looking for some you hade on your school dir, I think. The one with

the
> Mr. Pizza Cook images

I think you've got me confused with someone else. There are other people
here (and in other newsgroups I read) who have put up more typical urban
shots of Japan than I have. (Not hard, since I haven't put up any.)

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan