Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Really cool way to dispaly photos on the web

Really cool way to dispaly photos on the web

Chuck

Hey,

If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.

Check it out at
www.webprose.ws

trucker101

On 15 Dec 2003 17:35:56 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Chuck) wrote:

>Hey,
>
>If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
>new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
>display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.
>
>Check it out at
>www.webprose.ws

Hey Chuck!!! Check out the web site you keep plugging, the links don't
even work & very slow to load !!
my web page
http://www.trucker101.4t.com/

Cox News

Saw your post and took a look.
You're right, the only thing I found didn't work on the site was the
download msi.
Found it here if you're interested:
http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-2068-10249724.html

-Bill
Tucson, AZ
http://ridingduo.20megsfree.com/

"trucker101" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

Ed Ruf

On 15 Dec 2003 17:35:56 -0800, in rec.photo.digital (E-Mail Removed)
(Chuck) wrote:

>Hey,
>
>If you want a really cool way to display photos on the web, there's a
>new program that gives you total control and creativity over the
>display of your photos. It's the coolest thing I've seen.
>
>Check it out at
>www.webprose.ws

Suggest you write it in code that works in NS7.x
http://members.cox.net/egruf
See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam