Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Beginners photo editing software?

Beginners photo editing software?

Conrad Weiler

<< You've just answered a question for me.....whether or not to upgrade from
PSP 7 to 8 or buy PE2. I think I'll go with the PE2. I like the PSP7 for
functionality, but if PE2 is going to give better print and screen results,
well, that does it for me. >>

After that -- the next two steps are to try Richard Lynch's book on the Hidden
Powers of PSE 2 (with CD containing many additional tools. Not an easy read -
but very enlightening). Then, if necessary, purchase PS CS.

Best,

Conrad

Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon

hflaxman@neb.rr.com

> After that -- the next two steps are to try Richard Lynch's book on the
> Hidden
> Powers of PSE 2 (with CD containing many additional tools. Not an easy
> read -
> but very enlightening). Then, if necessary, purchase PS CS.

Sounds good! I'm so used to PSP that it may take awhile to master PE2!

Harry