Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New pic's and camera suggestions

New pic's and camera suggestions

Sjoerd van der Wal

I've just posted some new photo's on my site http://www.sjoweb.nl.

Furthermore I would like to ask your opinions on some camera's. I am looking
for a better camera as a replacement for my coolpix 775.
I am thinking of the following models:

Canon 300D
Minolta Dimage A1
Fuji Finepix S7000
Nikon Coolpix 5700
Sony F828

I am waiting for the last one to come on the market finally, so I can
compare it with the others. Do you have any other suggestion?

Sjoerd