Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > .EML Suffix. How Do I Open These Photos, Please ?

.EML Suffix. How Do I Open These Photos, Please ?

Robert11

Hello:

Received some photos as an e-mail Attachment with a
..EML suffix.

Used to just getting jpeg's.

What is .EML ? Never ran across it before.

Can't seem to open it up with IRFAN View.

Suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Heiko

Hello
open it with Outlook (Express) ; it has to be an E Mail eLement of MS.
Heiko
"Robert11" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello:
>
>Received some photos as an e-mail Attachment with a
>.EML suffix.
>
>Used to just getting jpeg's.
>
>What is .EML ? Never ran across it before.
>
>Can't seem to open it up with IRFAN View.
>
>Suggestions would be most appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>Bob

Heiko