Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Broadway Photo.

Broadway Photo.

Irwell

Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

MG

"Irwell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_g...660bd459282c5f

says it all.

MG

Robertwgross

Irwell wrote:
>Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

Only one. Bad.

---Bob Gross---

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

Check www.resellerratings.com. and then look for a reputable dealer
like B&H or Adorama.

"Irwell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

Paolo Pizzi

Irwell wrote:

> Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

STAY AWAY!!!

Check consumer ratings online.

Tony Spadaro

Everyone who does, ends up feeling screwed.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Irwell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

Don Wiss

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:04:01 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Irwell) wrote:

>Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

They are my most popular picture:

http://www.donwiss.com/pictures/Broo...ores/h0006.htm

Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

Kerry Sanders

>Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

Purchased a gift for my parents there a couple of weeks ago. I got the shipment
in excellent condition in just three days.... New York to Birmingham, AL.

I would purchase from them again.

-----
Kerry Sanders
http://photos.pshack.com/

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

It may be a generalization but the best advice I could anyone
regarding this is to stay away from any camera reseller that has a
Brooklyn address.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

wrote:

> >Any experience buying from Broadway Photo?

> They are my most popular picture:
>
> http://www.donwiss.com/pictures/Broo...ores/h0006.htm
>
> Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

Kerry Sanders

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:19:16 -0600, "MG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_g...660bd459282c5f
>
>says it all.

Different review sites... different opinions, I guess. ResellerRatings has them
reviewed highly.

-----
Kerry Sanders
http://photos.pshack.com/