Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Slide Show software for DVD player

Slide Show software for DVD player

Ernest T. Bass

Can anyone recommend either freeware or payware to burn photos to CD or
DVD that I can play in my DVD player (so wifey and kiddies can watch it
on TV? I tried the Ulead software that allows you to add music and it
works pretty easy. But I remember a freeware program but can't remember
the name of it, and searches reveal nada.

Thanks for any replies
--

It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T !
http://www.ernestt.com/etb.html

Michael

I've searched over the web myself and all seem to be VCD create type
software...not real DVD authoring software. I've used ProShow a few times
for slideshow and it's worked ok with pretty nice features.
http://www.photodex.com/

"Ernest T. Bass" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend either freeware or payware to burn photos to CD or
> DVD that I can play in my DVD player (so wifey and kiddies can watch it
> on TV? I tried the Ulead software that allows you to add music and it
> works pretty easy. But I remember a freeware program but can't remember
> the name of it, and searches reveal nada.
>
> Thanks for any replies
> --
>

> It's me, it's me, it's Ernest T !
> http://www.ernestt.com/etb.html

Bill Purvis

Try here
http://www.photo2vcd.com/

Regards
Bill

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:08:10 -0500, Michael wrote:

> I've searched over the web myself and all seem to be VCD create type
> software...not real DVD authoring software. I've used ProShow a few times
> for slideshow and it's worked ok with pretty nice features.
> http://www.photodex.com/

Thanks, I've checked out ProShow Gold...pretty darned good software. I'll
look at the one Bill recommended also.