Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for a leafscan 45

Looking for a leafscan 45

LightningBit.News

All,

I'm looking for a 2nd hand Leafscan 45, for a fair price.
It should be in good working condition (I don't mind the cosmetic
look, as long as the scans are still perfect).

I'm living in Belgium, so if I don't find any in Belgium, I'm
willing to travel to neighboring countries if there is one available
there.

Does anyone have or know one for sale?

Kindest regards,

Olivier.

Gordon Moat

"LightningBit.News" wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm looking for a 2nd hand Leafscan 45, for a fair price.
> It should be in good working condition (I don't mind the cosmetic
> look, as long as the scans are still perfect).
>
> I'm living in Belgium, so if I don't find any in Belgium, I'm
> willing to travel to neighboring countries if there is one available
> there.
>
> Does anyone have or know one for sale?
>
> Kindest regards,
>
> Olivier.