Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Where to Download Canon Digital SLR user Manuals?

Where to Download Canon Digital SLR user Manuals?

Joe Price

Hi all

Can anyone tell me where I can download Canon Digital SLR user manuals?
Specifically for the EOS D60?

Had a look on the canon website and have had no luck whatsoever!

Any help much appreciated

Thanks!

Jim Townsend

Joe Price wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Can anyone tell me where I can download Canon Digital SLR user manuals?
> Specifically for the EOS D60?

Here you go

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/...er/manual.html

loem01

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Joe Price) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> Hi all
>
> Can anyone tell me where I can download Canon Digital SLR user manuals?
> Specifically for the EOS D60?
>
> Had a look on the canon website and have had no luck whatsoever!
>
> Any help much appreciated
>
> Thanks!

I just downloaded a few to checkout their digital SLRs. Go to
http://www.canoneos.com/, click on "Customer Support -> Digital SLR
Support," then choose your digital camera and a support information
page will appear, with the link to the "Product Instructions" in PDF
format.

Marius

Also have a look at http://www.shortcourses.com/guides/guides.htm

Marius