Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Inkjet Cartridges

Inkjet Cartridges

Jason Armstrong

I have been selling inkjet cartridges for over ten years and can save you
lots of money.
Here is a link to my website:
http://www.toner-low.com/inkjet_mailers.htm

Joseph Meehan

So who wants to buy from a scum SPAMer?

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

"Jason Armstrong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_x4Cb.154$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been ...

Mark Roberts

"Jason Armstrong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have been selling inkjet cartridges for over ten years

How long have you been spamming? (from uswest.net)

>Here is a link to my website:
>http://www.toner-low.com/inkjet_mailers.htm

low-toner.com (207.217.96.43), hosted by earthlink.net

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing

Bob Hatch

"Jason Armstrong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_x4Cb.154$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been selling inkjet cartridges for over ten years and can save you
> lots of money.
> Here is a link to my website:

Avoid the spamer.

These folks have great prices and don't spam newsgroups.
http://www.atlex.com
--
"Free enterprise has done more to reduce poverty than all
the government programs dreamed up by Democrats." --Ronald Reagan

Ron Hunter

Joseph Meehan wrote:
> So who wants to buy from a scum SPAMer?

It beats me, Joseph, but someone must be buying from them else they
wouldn't be spending money on lists, and software to do dictionary
attacks. If one idiot in 1 million sends them money, they are motivated
to send out more spam....