Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > configure monitor to digital photos

configure monitor to digital photos

Robin Stephenson

Simple question i hope. i take phots with digital camera Minolta Dimage 7Hi
but view pictures on different PC the colours and contrast vary.

How do you configure monitores to give true colours?

Hope you can all help

reply to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--

---

Ed Ruf

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:53:23 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "Robin
Stephenson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Simple question i hope. i take phots with digital camera Minolta Dimage 7Hi
>but view pictures on different PC the colours and contrast vary.
>
>How do you configure monitores to give true colours?

Calibrate the monitors using a device like the Colorvision Spyder and
associated software.
http://www.colorvision.com
http://members.cox.net/egruf
See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

Jim Townsend

http://tinyurl.com/ys0d