Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ACDSEE 6.0 Question

ACDSEE 6.0 Question

Nickolas

Is there any way to print more than one picture per page? I am using
photo paper which is expensive, of course, so I would like to get the
most out of each sheet that I can. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Nickolas

JunkMonkey

ACDSee 6 can't handle your requirement, However you can buy fotoSlate from
ACDSee which is a printing program that CAN handle multiple photos per page.
It also has color management.

"Nickolas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Is there any way to print more than one picture per page? I am using
> photo paper which is expensive, of course, so I would like to get the
> most out of each sheet that I can. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Nickolas

Bob Hatch

"Nickolas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Is there any way to print more than one picture per page? I am using
> photo paper which is expensive, of course, so I would like to get the
> most out of each sheet that I can. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Nickolas

You can select the images you want then on the menu bar select
Create>Contact Sheet and then change the rows and columns to reflect the
number of image you want per page. Not a good solution.

Best solution, Qimage.
http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

This is a program designed to do exactly what you want done.
--
"Free enterprise has done more to reduce poverty than all
the government programs dreamed up by Democrats." --Ronald Reagan

Mark M

FotoSlate is an excellent plug-in for ACDSee which answers this need
extremely well.
It will automatically fit as many images per page depending on the sizes you
want, and will let you customize evey aspect of this.

Also... It will let you do arrangement pages for presentation of multiple
images as a full page.
Captions too if you like.

The latest version includes color management...a much needed aspect.