Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > DSLR' that take Nikkor lenses?

DSLR' that take Nikkor lenses?

ArtKramr

Are there any DSLR's that take Nikkor lenses other than Nikons?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Darrell A. Larose

ArtKramr ((E-Mail Removed)) writes:
> Are there any DSLR's that take Nikkor lenses other than Nikons?

Currently there are;

Fuji S and S2 Pro
Kodak DCS-14N
Nikons

Coming soon the Nikon D70, and an upgraded Fuji (S3 Pro) will probably be
announced March at the PMA Show.

Bob Salomon

In article <br591o$nks$(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Darrell A. Larose) wrote:

> ArtKramr ((E-Mail Removed)) writes:
> > Are there any DSLR's that take Nikkor lenses other than Nikons?
> >

> Currently there are;
>
> Fuji S and S2 Pro
> Kodak DCS-14N
> Nikons
>
> Coming soon the Nikon D70, and an upgraded Fuji (S3 Pro) will probably be
> announced March at the PMA Show.

No there is also the Kaiser which is available with either a Nikon or a
Leica mount

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Tom Monego

Kodak 760 out of production but has an F5 body, 6mp, and a lot of people like
the Kodak software (alot don't too). They are running used a little less than
the 14n.

Tom

says...

>Are there any DSLR's that take Nikkor lenses other than Nikons?
>

>Arthur Kramer
>344th BG 494th BS
> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
>Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
>http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Paolo Pizzi

ArtKramr wrote:

> Are there any DSLR's that take Nikkor lenses
> other than Nikons?

- Fuji S2 Pro
- Kodak DCS-14N

Something tells me sooner or later someone will
post a message on this thread trying to convince
you to switch to Canon and buy the 300D...

brian

(E-Mail Removed) (ArtKramr) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Are there any DSLR's that take Nikkor lenses other than Nikons?
>

> Arthur Kramer
> 344th BG 494th BS
> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Kodak and Fuji. In addition, all Canon DSLRs will accept Nikkor
lenses via a mechanical adapter. Not much good if you've got G type
lenses which have no mechanical iris control, however. Canon DSLRs
will also accept Leica R and (I think) Zeiss Contax lenses, if that's
of any interest. The F-mount is also something of a standard in a
variety of surveillance, high frame rate, near-IR, etc. cameras
produced in low volumes.

Brian
www.caldwellphotographic.com

Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 16:15:16 -0500, Bob Salomon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>No there is also the Kaiser which is available with either a Nikon or a
>Leica mount

Can you post a url? I never heard of it. THanks

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

The sound of a Great Blue Heron's wingbeats going by your head

Darrell Larose

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> No there is also the Kaiser which is available with either a Nikon or a
> Leica mount

Sorry Bob, the Kaiser Scando digital scanner camera is not a DSLR, it's a
scanning back copy camera.

http://www.kaiser-fototechnik.de/en/produkte03.htm

PhotoMan

"Paolo Pizzi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%otBb.35976$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> ArtKramr wrote:
>
> > Are there any DSLR's that take Nikkor lenses
> > other than Nikons?

> - Fuji S2 Pro
> - Kodak DCS-14N
>
> Something tells me sooner or later someone will
> post a message on this thread trying to convince
> you to switch to Canon and buy the 300D...

switch to Canon and buy the 300D...
Joe Arnold

Gavin Cato

The obvious is the Fuji S1/S2 and the Kodak DCS + 14n cameras.

The S2 probably has the best sensor out of all the 6mp DSLR's, unfortunately
it is hobbled with a bizarre battery arrangement.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...