Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Capture One Digital Rebel / 300D Settings

Capture One Digital Rebel / 300D Settings

Cool As Blu

I must say that I do like the workflow this program offers as well as its
image processing. I tend to use the exposure, saturation and focus commands
more. Does anyone have any standard rules ? I tend to use a standard focus
setting of 150-200 with a threshold of three.

I know that each picture/lens will require different settings but are there
any good websites out there offering detailed instructions of each command
or tutorials ?

--
Regards,

Cool As Blu