Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > When and what Nikon will replace the 5700??

When and what Nikon will replace the 5700??

The Spectre

I am in the market for a digital in the 5 - 6MP range and have always been a
Nikon fan so I have it narrowed down to either a Nikon 5700 or possibly a
FujiFilm model. Any opinions or ideas as to when Nikon will release the
update to the 5700?? I see $100.00 rebates floating around which usually
signals a new model comming.

Thanks

Jim Waggener

"The Spectre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news7oBb.6950$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am in the market for a digital in the 5 - 6MP range and have always been

> Nikon fan so I have it narrowed down to either a Nikon 5700 or possibly a
> FujiFilm model. Any opinions or ideas as to when Nikon will release the
> update to the 5700?? I see $100.00 rebates floating around which usually
> signals a new model comming.
>

> Thanks

I would not expect anything before the PMA show in Feb'04