Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FS: Canon S230

FS: Canon S230

noodleman

I love this little camera, but since Christmas is coming up, I'm
getting myself the newer model, the Canon SD100, and I could use the
extra money from selling the S230 to get the SD100! If you're not
totally familiar with the S230, here's a review...

http://reviews.cnet.com/4505-6501_7-...tml?tag=search

I bought it new earlier this year, and have the original box with
everything that was included(docs, cables, cds, 16mb card, recharger
and battery and wrist strap) plus an extra 256 mb card, extra battery
and reader. If you're interested, send me an email. I'm asking $295.00
plus the cost of shipping($5-$10 via US Priority Mail) for everything.

Email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
*Remove the 'spamkiller.' from the address first!*

dot

I just purchases a Canon s230 from Costco online, brand new with everything you state except for the reader but with an additional 256 mg card (purchased separately) for $325. That also included tax and shipping.
dot

"noodleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I love this little camera, but since Christmas is coming up, I'm
getting myself the newer model, the Canon SD100, and I could use the
extra money from selling the S230 to get the SD100! If you're not
totally familiar with the S230, here's a review...

http://reviews.cnet.com/4505-6501_7-...tml?tag=search

I bought it new earlier this year, and have the original box with
everything that was included(docs, cables, cds, 16mb card, recharger
and battery and wrist strap) plus an extra 256 mb card, extra battery
and reader. If you're interested, send me an email. I'm asking $295.00
plus the cost of shipping($5-$10 via US Priority Mail) for everything.

Email me at (E-Mail Removed)
*Remove the 'spamkiller.' from the address first!*

dot

OOPS!
Sorry for the HTML.
forgot to switch formats.
dot

"dot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gDOAb.5704$(E-Mail Removed)...
[...]

hrm....his comes with an extra battery too though...
if it's the Canon brand of battery...it's pricey no?
and anyways...this isn't the place for ads!!!!

[...]

The Costco one come with an additional Canon battery in the box.
dot

news:m2RAb.14482$(E-Mail Removed).. .