Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Searching entire Windows registry?

Searching entire Windows registry?

Mark

I need to search through the Windows registry for
specific string values that I need to change. I have
been struggling with tie::registry, but I can't get my
code to work. Can someone provide a code sample?

Thanks
-Mark