Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Camera store in Phoenix/Scottsdale?

Camera store in Phoenix/Scottsdale?

Bill Hilton

>From: "bfriedman" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>I have a newly bought Canon G2 which I bought to take pics for Ebay and
>can't for the life me of take a good picture with it (I have no photography
>skills, I might add and the problem is likely me rather than the camera).
>Is there a camera store in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area where the staff is
>super knowledgeable?

Photomark (McDowell Rd.) or Tempe Camera (University west of Mill, near the ASU
campus) come to mind, but they aren't going to spend much time helping you if
you didn't buy the camera there.

http://www.al-cor.com/about.htm#az
http://www.tempecamera.com/

>I also need to buy some lights so I just won't be
>pumping them for help with no dollars coming their way!

Mention the lights first, to get their attention

Bill

bfriedman

I have a newly bought Canon G2 which I bought to take pics for Ebay and
can't for the life me of take a good picture with it (I have no photography
skills, I might add and the problem is likely me rather than the camera).
Is there a camera store in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area where the staff is
super knowledgeable? I also need to buy some lights so I just won't be
pumping them for help with no dollars coming their way! Many thanks for any