Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to add new events to server control

how to add new events to server control

isaac_cm

I want the server control button to have new mouse events (like mous
over, mouse out) how I do that and what books or ebooks should I have
to help me on this topic

thanks

--
isaac_cm

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

It's not practically possible to use events like mouseover or mouseout
in a server control. That would make the page do a postback for every event.

Use javascript to make the control respond to those events.