Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Need original manual for Olympus C-2500L

Need original manual for Olympus C-2500L

Ken_B

Paul H.

"Ken_B" <ken5229"at"softhome.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed)

Great. No "thanks in advance", just an email address and a big "GIMMEEEEE"!

Bite me, jerkoff. Learn how to use Google.

CSM1

"Ken_B" <ken5229"at"softhome.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed)

Start here for Olympus Manuals.
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...resmanuals.asp

Direct link to the Olympus C-2500L instruction Manual. In Windows Right
click this link, Save Target As.
http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/C2500l.zip

You need Winzip to unpackage. It is a three part manual. Contains three PDF
files.
http://www.winzip.com/ddchomea.htm

You also need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the PDFs.

CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

CSM1

"Paul H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dxTzb.4303$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...

> "Ken_B" <ken5229"at"softhome.net> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > (E-Mail Removed)

> Great. No "thanks in advance", just an email address and a big

"GIMMEEEEE"!

> Bite me, jerkoff. Learn how to use Google.

Paul H.:
Google will not find it! Olympus' web is active server and the individual
pages are not logged by Google.

Do YOU know how to find Digital Camera Manuals online?
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Paul H.

"CSM1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wr0Ab.7600$c%(E-Mail Removed) igy.com...
> "Paul H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dxTzb.4303$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> >
> > "Ken_B" <ken5229"at"softhome.net> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > (E-Mail Removed)

> > Great. No "thanks in advance", just an email address and a big

> "GIMMEEEEE"!
> >
> > Bite me, jerkoff. Learn how to use Google.
> >

> Paul H.:
> Google will not find it! Olympus' web is active server and the individual
> pages are not logged by Google.
>
> Do YOU know how to find Digital Camera Manuals online?
> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Sigh... You simply don't know how to use Google. Type in the phrase below
in a Google search box and include the quotes:

-----------------------------------
"c-2500l" manual pdf
-----------------------------------

The very first hit on the page will take you to an ftp site containing many
Olympus manuals, including the C-2500L manual. Who cares about the
Olympus website and what does that have to do with Google, anyway?

Besides, I wasn't criticizing the guy's request, just his bad attitude. To
ask readers to acquire and then send him a multi-megabyte file without so
much as a "how do you do?" is utterly rude.

CSM1

"Paul H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LT2Ab.409$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...

> "CSM1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:wr0Ab.7600$c%(E-Mail Removed) igy.com...
> > "Paul H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:dxTzb.4303$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...
> > >
> > > "Ken_B" <ken5229"at"softhome.net> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >

> > > Great. No "thanks in advance", just an email address and a big

> > "GIMMEEEEE"!
> > >
> > > Bite me, jerkoff. Learn how to use Google.
> > >

> > Paul H.:
> > Google will not find it! Olympus' web is active server and the

individual
> > pages are not logged by Google.
> >
> > Do YOU know how to find Digital Camera Manuals online?
> > --
> > CSM1
> > http://www.carlmcmillan.com

> Sigh... You simply don't know how to use Google. Type in the phrase below
> in a Google search box and include the quotes:
>
> -----------------------------------
> "c-2500l" manual pdf
> -----------------------------------
>
> The very first hit on the page will take you to an ftp site containing

many
> Olympus manuals, including the C-2500L manual. Who cares about the
> Olympus website and what does that have to do with Google, anyway?
>

> Besides, I wasn't criticizing the guy's request, just his bad attitude.

> ask readers to acquire and then send him a multi-megabyte file without so
> much as a "how do you do?" is utterly rude.

I did not see it as rude, I saw it as dumb, someone without a clue.

Ok, that search string found some C-2500L manuals, The link I gave is the
official manual from Olympus USA Support. It is in English.

Do you know where to find a true Service Manual for an AcerView Model 7134T
Monitor. Built in January 1998. Benq refuses to sell one. Benq wants me to
ship the monitor to California to their shop and charge me to fix it. By the
time I paid for the shipping and the repair, I can buy another monitor.

I have found some crappy 300 DPI schematics online.
I have the service manual for Acer 34T, but it is not a 7134T.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Paul H.

"CSM1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:FR7Ab.3831$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Ok, that search string found some C-2500L manuals, The link I gave is the
> official manual from Olympus USA Support. It is in English.
>
> Do you know where to find a true Service Manual for an AcerView Model

7134T
> Monitor. Built in January 1998. Benq refuses to sell one. Benq wants me to
> ship the monitor to California to their shop and charge me to fix it. By

the
> time I paid for the shipping and the repair, I can buy another monitor.
>
> I have found some crappy 300 DPI schematics online.
> I have the service manual for Acer 34T, but it is not a 7134T.
>
> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Did you try
AcerView 7134T "service manual"

as your Google search string? It yields
http://www.service-manuals.net/manuals/a/acer/acer.htm as a possible source
for a manual and the site offers several free downloads of "examples" so you
can kinda/sorta see what you'll be getting for your money. However, it's
sad but true that not everything is on the web, free or not, though that
doesn't excuse a person from not looking properly.

Frankly, I'd buy another monitor. Yours is five years old and component
aging is going to continue to cause problems, particularly so for
electrolytic capacitors exposed to heat.

CSM1

"Paul H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Y68Ab.563$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...

> "CSM1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:FR7Ab.3831$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> > Ok, that search string found some C-2500L manuals, The link I gave is

the
> > official manual from Olympus USA Support. It is in English.
> >
> > Do you know where to find a true Service Manual for an AcerView Model

> 7134T
> > Monitor. Built in January 1998. Benq refuses to sell one. Benq wants me

> > ship the monitor to California to their shop and charge me to fix it. By

> the
> > time I paid for the shipping and the repair, I can buy another monitor.
> >
> > I have found some crappy 300 DPI schematics online.
> > I have the service manual for Acer 34T, but it is not a 7134T.
> >
> > --
> > CSM1
> > http://www.carlmcmillan.com

> Did you try
> AcerView 7134T "service manual"
>
> as your Google search string? It yields
> http://www.service-manuals.net/manuals/a/acer/acer.htm as a possible

source
> for a manual and the site offers several free downloads of "examples" so

you
> can kinda/sorta see what you'll be getting for your money. However, it's
> sad but true that not everything is on the web, free or not, though that
> doesn't excuse a person from not looking properly.
>
> Frankly, I'd buy another monitor. Yours is five years old and component
> aging is going to continue to cause problems, particularly so for
> electrolytic capacitors exposed to heat.

Thanks for the Link.

I went to the site, they list a Acer 7134T service manual for $15 as a
Download. I have to agree the monitor is five years old and I was looking at
it when it quit. The thing I hate, is it always had an excellent Color
Temperature.

I did buy another monitor, I actually bought two old monitors, That were
older than the Acer. (Cheap Sh.. 1995 models $20 each plus $20 each
shipping). But they work.

Thanks, this is my last reply.
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Ken_B

I'm looking for an ORIGINAL manual, not a pdf. If anyone has a spare copy
they'd sell please contact me. (E-Mail Removed)

CSM1

"Ken_B" <ken5229"at"softhome.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for an ORIGINAL manual, not a pdf. If anyone has a spare copy
> they'd sell please contact me. (E-Mail Removed)

Olympus will sell you an original Manual for $10. Start here and follow the
links and dropdown boxes. The link on this page is "Instruction manuals".

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...resmanuals.asp

When you get to the final page you will find downloads and:

Manuals for Purchase
C-2500L Digital Camera Instruction Manual ($10.00) (Buy Now)

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com