Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Where find ICM color profile for Sony CPD-E400 monitor for Windows 2000?, tryitoz

Where find ICM color profile for Sony CPD-E400 monitor for Windows 2000?, tryitoz

Joe Donaldson

Where find ICM color profile for Sony CPD-E400 monitor for Windows
2000?

I only see a file for Windows 98. I want to match the color on my
screen with that of my digital camera photos. Worked fine at Circuit
City, displaying photos on their monitor. But my Sony CPD E400 monitor
with Radeon 9000 card seems to provide too much red among other
things I imagine.

Thanks for info on a new driver and color calibration.
Things to tweak: Paintshop Pro, settings on my monitor, Advanced
settings for the Radeon card under Control Panel Advanced.

Thanks so much in advance.
Joe.