Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Pizza Roma to have float in Xmas parade

Re: Pizza Roma to have float in Xmas parade

ass_rasta@hotmail.com

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> We'll have a spot in the upcoming parade, Pasko will drive his van, and Ben
> will drive his truck, with all the Pizza Roma characters in back waving and
> throwing candy [and Pizza Roma flyers] to the children. All the current PR
> gang will be there:
>
> Woodstock Eddy as Santa
> Opie as an hiphop Elf
> Loretta
> Carol Pasko
> Chris
> Amanda
>
> Brother Dave
> Marso
> The Pizza Roma kids [kids of Pasko, Opie, Ben, Loretta]
>
> and of course, Ben Sulzbach [owner] and James Pasko [manager] should be a
> blast, at least... I'm designing and painting the signs!
> Will

Will Tre and Amber be ****ing on top of the float?

Ironywaves

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > We'll have a spot in the upcoming parade, Pasko will drive his van, and

Ben
> > will drive his truck, with all the Pizza Roma characters in back waving

and
> > throwing candy [and Pizza Roma flyers] to the children. All the current

PR
> > gang will be there:
> >
> > Woodstock Eddy as Santa
> > Opie as an hiphop Elf
> > Loretta
> > Carol Pasko
> > Chris
> > Amanda
> >
> > Brother Dave
> > Marso
> > The Pizza Roma kids [kids of Pasko, Opie, Ben, Loretta]
> >
> > and of course, Ben Sulzbach [owner] and James Pasko [manager] should be

> > blast, at least... I'm designing and painting the signs!
> > Will

> Will Tre and Amber be ****ing on top of the float?

They got fired, remember?
Will

http://www.lulu.com/dockery

Russell B Waters

"Ironywaves" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > > We'll have a spot in the upcoming parade, Pasko will drive his van,

and
> Ben
> > > will drive his truck, with all the Pizza Roma characters in back

waving
> and
> > > throwing candy [and Pizza Roma flyers] to the children. All the

current
> PR
> > > gang will be there:
> > >
> > > Woodstock Eddy as Santa
> > > Opie as an hiphop Elf
> > > Loretta
> > > Carol Pasko
> > > Chris
> > > Amanda
> > >
> > > Brother Dave
> > > Marso
> > > The Pizza Roma kids [kids of Pasko, Opie, Ben, Loretta]
> > >
> > > and of course, Ben Sulzbach [owner] and James Pasko [manager] should

be
> > > blast, at least... I'm designing and painting the signs!
> > > Will

> > Will Tre and Amber be ****ing on top of the float?

> They got fired, remember?
> Will