Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Replacement For Nikon D100?

Replacement For Nikon D100?

=?iso-8859-2?Q?Jan_Werbi=F1ski?=

Użytkownik "Matt Chamberlain" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Same here with my D100. Exposures are right on, even in odd lighting
> conditions. Flash expsures are good also.

That's only three D100 with accurate exposure. Not much.

Of course you don't expect somebody having minor problems to publish it on
the usenet and proove himself a looser? That why people having problems with
D100 will stay silent.

--
Jan Werbiński O0oo....._[:]) bul, bul, bul
Strona domowa http://www.janwer.com/

Frank

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:59:54 +0100, Jan Werbiński
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Użytkownik "Matt Chamberlain" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Same here with my D100. Exposures are right on, even in odd lighting
>> conditions. Flash expsures are good also.

>That's only three D100 with accurate exposure. Not much.
>
>Of course you don't expect somebody having minor problems to publish it on
>the usenet and proove himself a looser? That why people having problems with
>D100 will stay silent.

Make that four. Where do you get this crap about exposure problems
anyway? By the way, it's loser, not looser and you oughta know how to
spell it since you seem to be one.

Nick C

Jan Werbiński wrote:

> Użytkownik "Matt Chamberlain" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Same here with my D100. Exposures are right on, even in odd lighting
>>conditions. Flash expsures are good also.

> That's only three D100 with accurate exposure. Not much.

Make that four.

Nick

> Of course you don't expect somebody having minor problems to publish it on
> the usenet and proove himself a looser? That why people having problems with
> D100 will stay silent.
>
> --
> Jan Werbiński O0oo....._[:]) bul, bul, bul
> Strona domowa http://www.janwer.com/
> Nasza sieć http://www.fredry.net/

Chris Hoopes

"Jan Werbiński" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bq4i22$bl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Użytkownik "Matt Chamberlain" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Same here with my D100. Exposures are right on, even in odd lighting
> > conditions. Flash expsures are good also.

> That's only three D100 with accurate exposure. Not much.
>
> Of course you don't expect somebody having minor problems to publish it on
> the usenet and proove himself a looser? That why people having problems

with
> D100 will stay silent.
>
> --
> Jan Werbiński O0oo....._[:]) bul, bul, bul
> Strona domowa http://www.janwer.com/
> Nasza sieć http://www.fredry.net/

I don't have any problems with my D-100 either. I may play with exposure now
and then for certain effects, but that is on purpose. Flash exposure with my
SB-80DX come out very nice as well.

W6DKN

Chris Hoopes wrote:
> "Jan Werbiński" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bq4i22$bl$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Użytkownik "Matt Chamberlain" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w
>> wiadomości news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Same here with my D100. Exposures are right on, even in odd
>>> lighting conditions. Flash expsures are good also.

>> That's only three D100 with accurate exposure. Not much.
>>
>> Of course you don't expect somebody having minor problems to publish
>> it on the usenet and proove himself a looser? That why people having
>> problems with D100 will stay silent.
>>
>> --
>> Jan Werbiński O0oo....._[:]) bul, bul, bul
>> Strona domowa http://www.janwer.com/
>> Nasza sieć http://www.fredry.net/
>>

> I don't have any problems with my D-100 either. I may play with
> exposure now and then for certain effects, but that is on purpose.
> Flash exposure with my SB-80DX come out very nice as well.

Likewise, my D100 has performed flawlessly from day one, and so have those
of four of my personal friends. Add an SB080DX flash, and the pair are
unbeatable for "no-brainer" fill or full flash shots.

As for the comment that those who are dissatisfied with a product will stay
quiet, that is totally opposite from what anybody who owns a retail
business will tell you.

You rarely hear from those customers who are happy with your products, but
just one disgruntled customer can cost your company thousands in lost
revenue from their negative "word of mouth". That's why most businesses
spend lots of payroll dollars for customer service departments, and will
bend over backwards to rectify a complaint - even if it means taking a loss
on that particular sale.

= Dan =

misifus

Frank wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:59:54 +0100, Jan Werbiński
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Użytkownik "Matt Chamberlain" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>Same here with my D100. Exposures are right on, even in odd lighting
>>>conditions. Flash expsures are good also.

>>That's only three D100 with accurate exposure. Not much.
>>
>>Of course you don't expect somebody having minor problems to publish it on
>>the usenet and proove himself a looser? That why people having problems with
>>D100 will stay silent.

> Make that four. Where do you get this crap about exposure problems
> anyway? By the way, it's loser, not looser and you oughta know how to
> spell it since you seem to be one.

Make it five. My son-in-law just got a D100 and I've been
working with him to help him learn the digital ropes. His
exposures are much better than those of my CP5700 to a degree
that surprizes me.

-Raf

--
Misifus-