Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Minolta Dimage A1?

Minolta Dimage A1?

Larry D Gibbs

I have read the review on this camera and would like a little feedback from
people who have actually used it.

--

Larry D. Gibbs
Only left-handed people are in their right mind.

Dave Brown

Hi Larry,

Have had the A1 for about 3 weeks now. Have taken everything from low
light, high ISO shots to macros and generally I am very pleased with
the performance, features and quality of the images. IMHO it is a bit
expensive, but has more features for the dollar than any camera
available today with a fixed lens. If you have specific questions I
will be glad to answer them if i can.

Regards,

db