Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Boston area Digital Photo work???

Boston area Digital Photo work???

Steve

I'm looking to have my head superimposed over a picture on a magazine
cover to be made into an x-mass card.

I'd need the mag cover scanned, my picture taken, and the photos
put together and maybe some text added/modifed.

Does anyone know of a place near Boston that could do something
like that?

Thanks

Michael Meissner

Steve <noemail> writes:

> I'm looking to have my head superimposed over a picture on a magazine
> cover to be made into an x-mass card.
>
> I'd need the mag cover scanned, my picture taken, and the photos
> put together and maybe some text added/modifed.

Note from a legal standpoint, be sure you aren't violating the magazine's
copyright. I suspect there are the quick photo places in the mall that will
superimpose your picture on a handle of magazines (Time, Money, etc.).

> Does anyone know of a place near Boston that could do something
> like that?

I have a friend who does brochure work in Acton that could do it. However, her
father died last week, and I don't know if she is back in Massachusetts yet,
what her backlog is, nor what her rates are. If you want me to contact her,
send me an email.

--
Michael Meissner
http://www.the-meissners.org