Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > SD-9 jokes

SD-9 jokes

Betty Swallocks

c'mon guys George is trolling for business again, lets have some SD-9
humour, my effort:

What's the difference between an SD-9 and a duster ?

The duster is covered in dust and moves along and off the shelf.......the
SD-9 does not.......

Bill M

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:31:30 -0000, "Betty Swallocks"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>c'mon guys George is trolling for business again, lets have some SD-9
>humour, my effort:
>
>What's the difference between an SD-9 and a duster ?
>
>The duster is covered in dust and moves along and off the shelf.......the
>SD-9 does not.......

ok, here's my contribution...

what's the difference between a curtain and a SD-9 picture?

fringing belongs on a curtain....

or...

what's the difference between a archelogical dig and a SD-9 picture?

artifacts belong in a archelogical dig...

I could go on, but want others to have a chance!

Browntimdc

Bill M <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:31:30 -0000, "Betty Swallocks"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>c'mon guys George is trolling for business again, lets have some SD-9
>>humour, my effort:

[snip]

What's the difference between the SD-9 and a condom?

You'll be upset if the condom breaks...

Tim

--

"The strongest human instinct is to impart information,
and the second strongest is to resist it."

Kenneth Graham

MW

I was out driving around with my SD-9 in the car and I stopped at the
mall to do some shopping. When I came back to the car, I found that
somebody had broken the window. And put another SD-9 inside.

Justin F. Knotzke

<quote who= MW email=(E-Mail Removed)/>:
> I was out driving around with my SD-9 in the car and I stopped at the
> mall to do some shopping. When I came back to the car, I found that
> somebody had broken the window. And put another SD-9 inside.

LOL!

Oh definately the best one yet.

Justin F. Knotzke
http://www.shampoo.ca PGP: http://www.shampoo.ca/pubkey.txt
Colorless green ideas sleep furiously - Noam Chomsky

Lisa Horton

MW wrote:

> I was out driving around with my SD-9 in the car and I stopped at the
> mall to do some shopping. When I came back to the car, I found that
> somebody had broken the window. And put another SD-9 inside.

Oh my, that's a really good joke. I literally chuckled, then laughed
out loud

Lisa

Annika1980

Q: What's the difference between a SD-9 and a bucket of ****?
A: The bucket

Q: What is the difference between a SD-9 and a trampoline?
A: You take off your shoes to jump on a trampoline!

Q. What kind of car do SD-9 owners prefer?
A. Jag.

Q. How many SD-9 owners does it take to change a light bulb?
A. 3x the number of DSLR owners with Bayer sensors.

David J. Littleboy

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote"

> Q. What kind of car do SD-9 owners prefer?
> A. Jag.

Ooooh. That's nasty.

> Q. How many SD-9 owners does it take to change a light bulb?
> A. 3x the number of DSLR owners with Bayer sensors.

Nice!

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

K2

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>c'mon guys George is trolling for business again, lets have some SD-9
>humour, my effort:

This isn't really about George, though. George has become the
unfortunate whipping boy for a technology that most people who've seen
it are embracing as the future of digital photography. The rest of you
I just don't get.

But I'd better back off lest I become George II.

K2

P.S. "George Preddy" was WWII pilot, if anyone didn't know.
http://www.aviation-history.com/airmen/preddy.htm

David J. Littleboy

"K2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:31:30 -0000, "Betty Swallocks"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >c'mon guys George is trolling for business again, lets have some SD-9
> >humour, my effort:

> This isn't really about George, though. George has become the
> unfortunate whipping boy for a technology that most people who've seen
> it are embracing as the future of digital photography. The rest of you
> I just don't get.
>
> But I'd better back off lest I become George II.

Too late. I already hypothesized that you were George under an alias after
one of your first posts.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan