Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Tk.pm

Tk.pm

unixonly

Hi,
Can anybody tell me where I can find Tk.pm? I can't find it on my
Slackware 8.0 or my Mac OSX installs. Thank you.

Tom

dw

"unixonly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Can anybody tell me where I can find Tk.pm? I can't find it on my
> Slackware 8.0 or my Mac OSX installs. Thank you.
>
> Tom

have you tried cpan?

boyd

In article <d64Nb.7402$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"dw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "unixonly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Can anybody tell me where I can find Tk.pm? I can't find it on my
> > Slackware 8.0 or my Mac OSX installs. Thank you.
> >
> > Tom

> have you tried cpan?

I just installed Perl/Tk on Mac OSX from CPAN. Works well. I also
installed Aqua Tk/Tcl from the Apple site w/ no problems. Don't know if
the Perl/Tk required the Aqua one or not. One thing I probably had to
have was the Apple Developers stuff (gcc compiler, etc.) which I
installed a week or two ago.

Boyd