Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak EasyShare DX4900

Kodak EasyShare DX4900

Joe

I have a Kodak EasyShare DX4900 and am having a problem. It will not let me
delete the photos from the memory or format the memory card. Any ideas?

Ron Baird

Greetings Joe,

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble.

Have you set the camera to the memory card and not to the internal memory
only. Check that and let me know.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

news:4YOub.8261$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> I have a Kodak EasyShare DX4900 and am having a problem. It will not let

me
> delete the photos from the memory or format the memory card. Any ideas?

Joe

Not sure how to do that (even looked in the manual). More info:
I get a "Camera cannot read Picture file" error when I turn it on

"Ron Baird" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bpged8$cvu$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Greetings Joe,
>
> Sorry to hear you are having some trouble.
>
> Have you set the camera to the memory card and not to the internal memory
> only. Check that and let me know.
>
> Ron Baird
> Eastman Kodak Company
>
> "Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4YOub.8261$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> > I have a Kodak EasyShare DX4900 and am having a problem. It will not

let
> me
> > delete the photos from the memory or format the memory card. Any ideas?

Ron Baird

Hi Joe,

Ah, OK, then lets try using a different card in your camera. Does that work
and is the camera working normally. If it is I will be glad to review the
card for you and see what the issue may be? If you want to contact me off
line, I will try to help further. I cannot offer any guarantees.

Talk to you soon, Joe.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

news:0bPub.8268$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...