Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > digital photo -> slides

digital photo -> slides

Tony Rice

there are a ton of places that will produce prints from digital photos but
I need to convert a couple of digital photos to slides. Am I going to have
to have prints made first and then get a slides made from that or are there
any services that will produce slides from digital files?

Back in the day I remember using a machine that was hooked up to an 286
that transfered a Harvard Graphics based presentation to slide film so I
know such equipment existed, but does it anymore now that the price of
projectors has come down so much.

HRosita

Hi,

Check out www.imagers.com
they have been around for quite a while and have a good reputation.
Rosita

Jerry Dycus

We own one of those machines; it's called a film recorder. We can make
35mm slides from your digital images for $3.00 ea, minimum charge
$20.00. Call 1-704-487-9057 Shelby Camera & Video

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:01:51 -0600, Tony Rice
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>there are a ton of places that will produce prints from digital photos but
>I need to convert a couple of digital photos to slides. Am I going to have
>to have prints made first and then get a slides made from that or are there
>any services that will produce slides from digital files?
>
>Back in the day I remember using a machine that was hooked up to an 286
>that transfered a Harvard Graphics based presentation to slide film so I
>know such equipment existed, but does it anymore now that the price of
>projectors has come down so much.

Tom Monego

I've been doing this for 15 years, use an Agfa film recorder, customers like
my results.
24-48hr turnaround $5
72hr+ turnaround $2.99 minimum $25

Tom