Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > DEATH OF THE SD-9 !!!

DEATH OF THE SD-9 !!!

Annika1980

The buzzards are already circling the stench that is the Sigma SD-9.

http://www.pbase.com/image/23407067

B÷wser

You haven't killfiled Preddy yet?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The buzzards are already circling the stench that is the Sigma SD-9.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/23407067

George Preddy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The buzzards are already circling the stench that is the Sigma SD-9.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/23407067

Yet another downsampled canon image.

Annika1980

>From: "George Preddy" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>http://www.pbase.com/image/23407067
>
>Yet another downsampled canon image.

"....better than anything my SD-9 can produce."

Annika1980

>From: "B÷wser" (E-Mail Removed)

>You haven't killfiled Preddy yet?

I ignore most of his silliness and outright lies, but sometimes I like to toy
with him like my kitten plays with string.

mark herring

George--or whatever your real name is:
You are an intolerable fool. For anyone who has not followed the nonsense,
your post is meaningless. For those who have followed it, it is just more
of your mindless repetition.
Why dont you tell us why your were banned from the dpreview forums---unless
that was trumped up by a NG reader who had reached his fill.

--
******************
Mark Herring

*
"George Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bpd4jm$jra$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The buzzards are already circling the stench that is the Sigma SD-9.
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/23407067

> Yet another downsampled canon image.

Steve Young

"mark herring" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
[...]
> Why dont you tell us why your were banned from the dpreview forums---unless
> that was trumped up by a NG reader who had reached his fill.

now that could happen
but why would we make newsgroup judgements based on that? (dpreview)

George Preddy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >From: "B÷wser" (E-Mail Removed)

> >You haven't killfiled Preddy yet?

> I ignore most of his silliness and outright lies, but sometimes I like to

toy
> with him like my kitten plays with string.

Downsampled string?

Annika1980

>From: "George Preddy" (E-Mail Removed)

>> I ignore most of his silliness and outright lies, but sometimes I like to

>toy
>> with him like my kitten plays with string.

>Downsampled string?

String that looks like string and not beads.

-Annika ----> hates jaggies !

George Preddy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >From: "George Preddy" (E-Mail Removed)

> >> I ignore most of his silliness and outright lies, but sometimes I like

> >toy
> >> with him like my kitten plays with string.

> >Downsampled string?
> >

> String that looks like string and not beads.

At 14MP, with the same pixel size as 1.5MP?