Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Optex Mini Tripod (black & gold) for film, digital, and video cameras!

Re: Optex Mini Tripod (black & gold) for film, digital, and video cameras!

Tony Spadaro

Ebay abuse

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.

Add a second complaint to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"boppen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> FOR SALE:
>
> Optex Mini Tripod (black & gold) for film, digital, and video cameras.

Item
> is very light weight and in like new condition as I have only used it once
> or twice. If you are interested, please feel free to bid or use the 'Buy

It

1