Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > wtb: used PDA to help me teach

wtb: used PDA to help me teach

Teachz555

I would like to buy your old used PDA if it still works . I can pay cash.
PLEASE WRITE TO ME AT http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) I need : PALM V or VI or VII
Sony Sharp wizard, IPAQ or others that could work well for me . A color screen
would be nice but hey? we know how things go! I would really like to have a
complete system with original box and manuals etc so I can have instructions in
full etc. I need something used enough to where you can sell it for a deep
discount please. I am responsible for schedules, dates. meetings, and other
stuff to keep these schools running hopefully. So a good used PDA would do
wonders.>>>(E-Mail Removed)

agent yellow

what state do you live in? That might help on hooking up to 'meat'.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...