Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus WCON-0.7x Wide Conversion Lens?

Olympus WCON-0.7x Wide Conversion Lens?

Musty

Hi All,

I recently ordered an Olympus telephoto lens for my C-5050Z. I would like to know any opinions on the wide-angle lens (WCON-0.7x Wide Conversion Lens). Any feedback is welcome. Are there any alternatives?

Thanks
Musty.

g n p

"Musty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uPAtb.54664$(E-Mail Removed).. .
Hi All,

I recently ordered an Olympus telephoto lens for my C-5050Z. I would like to
know any opinions on the wide-angle lens (WCON-0.7x Wide Conversion Lens).
Any feedback is welcome. Are there any alternatives?

Thanks
Musty.

I use it with my C-750, effectively taking the lens down to 27mm equivalent.
VERY nice lens, highly recomended.
G.